How to Apply
The TeachersOnline.tsc.go.ke website or the Careers link on the tsc.go.ke official website were the only places where interested candidates could submit their applications.
The commission informed all applicants that manual submissions would not be taken into consideration.
The following requirements are some of those that JSS interns must meet:
1. The applicant must be a citizen of Kenya.
2. A Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KSCE) or its equivalent, or an education diploma with a minimum mean grade of C+ (plus) and C+ (plus) in two teaching topics, is required.
3. A teacher must be a member of the Teachers Service Commission.
However, the following criteria must be met by elementary education interns:
1. A Kenyan national is necessary.
A PI certificate holder must be present.
3. The owner needs to be registered with the TSC
For the length of the internship, it will be necessary for all chosen candidates to obtain personal accident insurance to cover personal risks.
Among the documents needed are the National Identity Card (also known as a passport), the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) card, the Kenya Revenue Authority Personal Identification Number (KRA PIN), and two coloured passport-size photos.
Candidates must include a copy of the National Council for Persons with Disabilities (NCPWD) if applicable.