GRADE 7 TOPICAL REVISION QUESTIONS.
STRAND 1: THE ARTS AND ENTERPRENEURSHIP
- Why is it important to carry out a research on the categories of the arts?
- What are examples of 2D artwork?
- Write examples of 3D artwork.
- What are some careers related to the arts.
5 What are some of the methods you can use in a presentation?
STRAND 2: PICTURE MAKING
ASSESSMENT TASK 2
- Write ways of decorating ornaments.
- What are materials and tools used to make earrings?
- Name five ornaments for adornments
- Design and make low relief masks using paper mache use the masks during drama and music festivals
VISUAL ARTS MODEL TEST PAPERS
- What is art?
- Write the categories of the Arts
- Give examples in each category of Arts.
- What are the importance of doing research on categories of the Arts?
- Give guidelines to follow when making a presentation on Categories of Arts.
- Write the elements considered when making presentation in Arts.
- What other careers are related to the Arts. Discuss
- Which areas are covered in Arts at school? Use a diagram to elaborate.
- Identify the career pathways in Arts.
- What are categories of visual Arts?
- Draw any object of your imagination. Use 3D form.
- What are some examples of 2D art work?
- Where can you get information when conducting research on career pathway itn art?
- How can you organize your work before a presentation?
- What is one point perspective drawing?
- What are materials and tools required in drawing?
- Write components of perspective.
- Identify a building or buildings whose basic forms is a cuboid and draw it in one-point perspective.
- Draw a vehicle in one-point perspective.
- Write the positions of the viewers in one perspective drawing. Using illustration.
- Write the primary colours. |
- Name the properties of colour
- What is painting?
- Write materials required in painting.
- Which are complementary colours?
- Give examples of Analogous colours:
- Draw a value gradation strip.
- How is flip book animation Made?
- Draw, Colour and name col colour wheel.
- What are the elements of a flip book Animation?
1. Define the following (a) Ornaments
- Stencil printing
- What are the functions of jewellery or ornament?
- Give examples of ornaments and jewellery.
- Which materials and tools are used in creating omlets?
- State the ways or decorating ornaments.
- What are wefts and warps?
- Draw a plain weave, indicate the weft and warp.