Enable learners to develop both fine and gross motor skills which are necessary for the control and co-ordination of the different parts of the body. These activities enhance exploration and development of personal talents as well as appreciation of cultural heritage.
By the end of the Pre-Primary the learner should be able to;
- Coordinate various body parts for movement, creativity and relaxation
- Engage in creative, music and psychomotor activities independently and in groups for holistic development.
- Share art, music and play materials and equipment for harmonious co-existence.
- Improvise costumes, and play materials using locally available and recycled materials for creativity and self-reliance. 5. Appreciate own and other peoples’ cultures for preservation and transmission of our rich cultural heritage
- Use ICT in play, music and creative activities for learning and enjoyment.
- Observe safety and hygiene in play and learning environment for the learners’ wellbeing